Sorry I wasn't clear, I am concerned about whether there is a performance
degradation or a hard limit on the number of forms that can be
attached/share a group of 120 links and about 20 filters, and you've
answered the part about number of forms, now the only concern is whether the
same workflow shared by 50 forms causes a significant decrease in
performance.

Thanks!