Hello List,

I am setting up DSO to distribute between 4 servers. The requirement is to pass
ownership between servers.  Can anyone recommend the best method for setting up
the chained transfers? Is it better to actually set up a chain which can
potentially cause looping issues or is it better to send copies to remote
servers and send Ownership to the selected server.  For example, If I want to
send a copy to all servers and send ownership to server 4, then which would be
a better recommended way to perform this?

Also what is the best way to keep track of the servers? If I have a field that
sends it to server 4, then how do you typically keep track of each server?

Server 1 ------> Server 2 ---------> Server 3 -------------> Server 4

Server 1  ---> Server2 (Copy)
Server  1 ---> Server3 (Copy)
Server 1 ----> Server4 (Ownership)