Shawn,

unfortunately you will have to set up a work order for each company if
you want to attach an AOT to it.  AOT's cannot be related to a company
of global.  we used the copy to new feature to make it easier, but the
template names need to be modified since they have to be unique.

Tami Palacky
Remedy Developer
Dev Technologies