Hi,

But when I list the Data source I am not able to see the PBM: Problem
Investigation under the drop down.

Do I need to enable any permission? There is Data Dictionary menu attached to
the Data Source Field which doesn't list the PBM: Problem Investigation Form.

Regards

Saravanan.

Hi,

Yes its simple.

1)      Just add the PBM:Probem Investigation form into the Data sources.

2)      Add the SLM tab and the service target/milestone table (Copy from
Incident form)

Hope that helps

Vik