From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 9:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS View Form to FoxPro DB

**

You could create a custom ARDBC plugin to Foxpro database

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Reiser, John J <john.j.rei...@lmco.com>
wrote:

**

Hello Listers,

ARS 7.1 Patch 4

SQL Server 2008

MS 2003 Sp2

Has anyone done an integration to view data that are stored in a Foxpro
table?

I'd rather make a View form than do a daily import of a .csv file.

Thanks,

---
John J. Reiser
Senior Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased
by me

Are"_

Are"_