Hi guys,

I haven't discovered any similarity other than the fact that they have all been
previously migrated to the first 7.5 server from a 6.3 server.

With regards to the missing fields - I have done extensive comparisons, and
haven't found any fields missing (the majority of our problems with this
migration is that previous remedy developers have had a nasty habit of
modifying core forms).

Jarl: you mentioned recreating the vui - could you explain a bit more detailed
what you mean please?

with regards,

Jonas Stumph Stevnsvig
Remedy Developer