Do you know which Office 2007 ServicePack level they are on?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Excell data query

Steve,

I can second the experience.

But I can add that we are using Excel 2007 with ARS v6.3 and v7.1 and
the problem appears to exist against both ARS servers/ODBC drivers. I
like Kelly concluded that the commonality was Excel 2007 more than
ARS. It sure does not help me functionally, and it is a lot harder to
get my users to "blame Microsoft" (than BMC). So ultimately we hear
"Remedy doesn't work".  We can all blame each other but at the end of
the day if the users can not get the job done, then ... other
processes/tools will be found.

I have not had any time to try to fix it yet. Just to many bugs in all
the software that I use these days. :(

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.