From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Active Directory Integration

Since we are on Oracle we are aware of case being an issue.  Our AR
System accounts are always created in lower case.  So a user that logins
with yyy will authenticate against Active Directory because they have a
User record.  We have configured the system to Allow Guest Users so if a
user logs in as YYY or tycoelectronics\yyy will be logged in as a Guest
user because of case sensitivity.

Dave