All,

We are using version 7.1 server.  I have a custom form and am trying to DSO to
multiple servers. I have a Filter on the form that pulls in the mapping and To
Server and then runs the Distributed Transfer.

I have created a loop that will run the Filter for each server that I have
specified in the field.  I can echo out the server names and see that the
Filter does identify each server correctly.  When the filter is run I notice
that the same record is created in the Distributed Pending form 2's..  For
example, I have 2 servers, Server1 Server2.  The Filter loops and pulls in
Server1 mapping and sets the To Server: Server1, the 2nd time around it pulls
in Server2's mapping and should set the To Server to Server 2..

I want to make the Filter DSO dynamic. I even tried to perform a Push fields
into the Distributed Pending form and the record just sits in the form and
never sends.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bala