Hi,

I can able to generate reports using multiple forms. But the thing is,
Report is not at all executing "QUALIFICATION" criteria which ever i set in
the qualification. Please look into the following image where i wrote
condition like 'RequestID' = $\NULL$. But irrespective to this qualification
criteria, it is displaying all the records which is there in join form( For
reference please see the following image).

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24604274/Qualification.jpg  and

In the above image, there is quote like,

ENTER A QUALIFICATION TO BE USED WHEN THE REPORT IS RUN EXTERNAL TO WORKFLOW

Can anyone explain in which case it will be execute the qualification while
generating reports.

Best Regards,
Krishna B