From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Deaver
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 9:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Business Objects XI Premium R2 SP2 as a signle engine for both
Analytics and Mid-Tier

**

I checked with Engineering and yes my statements are true. There are several
customers using the option. For those who already have Premium it allows BMC
Analytics to just snap in. For those who start using BO by purchasing BMC
Analytics, they can go to SAP for an upgrade and save significatly upgrading
the OEM version of BOXI Professional to BOXI Premium. Once upgrade, they can
use BOXI license to implement Analytics, Crystal and several other cool
reporting options.

Tim, BMC believes the issue you are having is that BO gave you a Professional
License, not a Premium license. They are going to contact you.

Kelly Deaver

kdea...@kellydeaver.com

(Yes, I work for BMC. This post reflects the opinions of the poster and not the
official opinion of BMC)