From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of manoj jain
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: very interesting issue

Hi  Remedians,

I need to restore the database from a backup copy. I have 20 backup copies with
just date and no name.
I need to login into each database and need to identify if this is the right
database.
These 20 db can belong to prod or qa or dev.

So is there any  way    to identify  right   backup?

Thanks  &  Regards,
Manoj Jain