Sreeni,

You need to be more specific. What kind of Plugin are you wanting to make?

* AR System External Authentication (AREA)
* AR System Database Connectivity (ARDBC)
* AR System Filter (AR Filter Plugin)
* Data Visualization Field (AR DVF)

Each would have a different starting point to try to answer you very
general questions.

However, there are sample code that gets installed with the API for
v7.1 too. Look in the server install directory under:

 ../api/src/javaplugins/*

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.