From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Luttmann, Michael W CTR USA
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 9:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Submitter Mode 'Changeable' for CMDB 2.1 p005 patch?

I had a similar problem.  We could not create Assets after upgrading to
ITSM 7.1 in Submitter-Locked mode, and it turns out that a single filter
needs to be modified/replaced.

That was some time ago, so I don't recall exactly which one, but BMC
tech support is aware of it and can send you the updated filter if you
call them.  I also believe this is addressed in a subsequent patch.

HTH,

Michael W. Luttmann
Lead Remedy Developer
Fort Carson Network Enterprise Center (DOIM)
719-524-0514