We stopped ARServer and then installed the ASM component then converted the db
to v 10 I did not re-install ARS

"patrick zandi" <remedy...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:
<1355f7dd0907281017l28e9b680mebef2ee5ae666...@mail.gmail.com>...

> Off the Cuff:

> Oracle install upgrade requires a different installation for 10 verses 9..

> Client side and build.

> Did you reinstall ARS on top of ARS after it?

> Or may I ask how you did the oracle upgrade.. What did you do to ARS

> during the process..

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Dan Fraser
> <daniel.fra...@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> > ** My Remedy 6.03 P25 database has been updated from Oracle version

> > 9.2.0.7 to 10.2.0.4, and the storage has been migrated to ASM.

> > Now any time I try to modify a form I get a time-out error from

> > Remedy and the only way I can save the change is to re-start the

> > Remedy service. Has anyone else seen this problem ?

> > Thanks in advance, Dan

> > Dan Fraser

> > Remedy System Administrator

> > Centene Corporation

> > 7711 Carondelet Ave

> > St Louis MO 63105

> > Office 314 725-4477 Ext 25273

> > _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the

> > Answers Are"_

> --

> Patrick Zandi

> Platinum Sponsor:rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication contains information intended for
the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from other disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is
prohibited.

If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or by returning it by return mail and then permanently delete the
communication from your system. Thank you.