Joseph,

You will find some help for ARSPerl on ARSList.
However you may find more help on the ARSPerl mailing list(s) too.

Hope that helps some in the future. :)

Just to be clear, if the question is ARS related then ARSList is a
good place to ask it.(Even if your actual problem is a Perl/Java
issue. If it is directly ARS related.. then bring in on. :) ) However
there are also more specialized places to ask detailed niche ARS
questions too. (ARSPerl's list is only one of the other more specific
ARS sites that I can think of.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.