Ask your DBA's to turn SQL tracing on.

Joe

________________________________
From: Kali Obsum <kali.ob...@macquarie.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 11:58:24 PM
Subject: How to turn on SQL Logging during Installation - Urgent :)

**
Hi,

Does any one know how to turn on SQL logging DURING installation (we still
haven't been able to successfully install ARSystem Server)? We're trying to
troubleshoot what the problem is, and we want to know what happens in the DB
because tables are not created during installation.

All I can find is how to turn on SQL Logging when ARSystem Server is ALREADY
installed...is there there a variable I can set in a file somewhere (ex. config
file) so that SQL logging would be turned on during installation? Thanks!

Regards,
Kali

NOTICE
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by return
email and delete the document. We do not guarantee the integrity of any e-mails
or attached files and are not responsible for any changes made to them by any
other person.