Has anyone ever seen SLM freak out and send two notifications with different
"From:" addresses?  I upgraded from the most recent version of SLM 7.0 to 7.1
and ran into this (even after installing the patch.)

Basically what is happening is that for a single SLM notification, the filter
(which I verified that there is only one and that it is set up correctly) sends
a valid email with:
From:  arsys...@xyz.com<mailto:arsys...@xyz.com>
To:  managem...@xyz.com<mailto:managem...@xyz.com>

The problem is that right afterwards, another notification is created with the
following:
From:  managem...@xyz.com<mailto:managem...@xyz.com>
To:  managem...@xyz.com<mailto:managem...@xyz.com>

I've never encountered this before and it only happened after the upgrade to
7.1, which was successful.  I also encounter this problem when I create new
OLAs, not just the pre-existing one.  Has anyone encountered this before?  If
so, what solved it for you?

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.