Hi Joe,
When I have done this it was not too painful.  There were not too many
dependencies on delete, except for maybe Company.  And loading the same info
back in tends to highlight things that were not cleaned up.  This was useful
for us when validating the data load templates we were using.  Plus we
didn't need to be DBAs to do it :-)

Chuck