You will need to handle this in code. Add logic that figures out
whether you are in DST or out of DST and then add or subtract the
offset. I do not believe that there is any built in function in Oracle
that will do this for you. I have done this in the past and had to
create conditional statements that contained each years DST start and
being dates. I think if you search the ARSList you will find examples
of how do this.