From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: MidTier 7.5 and View Fields

Whenever I have used a view form to show HTML I have always put the complete
HTML in it.  For Your Example I would have

PreHTML = <HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY><DIV align=right><font face=arial size=2><b>
PostHTML = </b></font></DIV></BODY></HTML>

(Also close the font before closing the DIV. Not all browsers like closing the
tags out of order.)

This works in our 7.1.0 patch 7 Mid-Tier as well as the User Tool

Fred