Hi, can you explain to me what you just try to do ?

im trying to create task, via filter, this works, im doing a direct push
to tms:Task, but the problem is when the change request is moved to
sheduled, the task status is never updated ....

dod you have a similar problem ?

thanks

"Pierson, Shawn" <shawn.pier...@sug.com>
Envoyé par : "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
2009-08-28 16:00
Veuillez répondre à
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Objet
How to automatically add tasks via filters

**
Good afternoon,

I don?t know if anyone has worked with this before, but I?ve run into a
snag.  Right now, I?m trying to automatically create the tasks via three
task group templates via filters.

Basically, from the application (I?m using Work Order, but this could
apply to Change just as easily), I have a filter that looks for a certain
set of conditions on submit, and when that happens the filter triggers the
following actions

1.      Push Fields to TMS:ParentApplicationTemplateBuilder.
2.      Run Process (Application-Query-Delete-Entry "TMS:Flow"
'RootRequestInstanceID' = "$InstanceId$" AND 'ParentID' = "$InstanceId$"
AND 'Sequence Mode' = "Yes" AND 'Status' = "Pending")
3.      Push Fields to TMS:FlowBuilder.

These three items are mirrored after what happens when you use a Work
Order Template with a related Task Group Template.  The only thing I need
to do is be able to similarly add task groups and tasks based on my own
workflow.  I think this is close, but I may be missing something.  If you
have done something like this before, let me know.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union
5444 Westheimer Rd. Houston, TX 77056 | 713.989.7226

Private and confidential as detailed here. If you cannot access hyperlink,
please e-mail sender.
Are"_

Le présent message est destiné uniquement aux personnes indiquées dans
l'en-tête. Il contient des informations confidentielles qui peuvent être
divulguées à des tiers sans que l'expéditeur ait préalablement accordé son
consentement à cet égard. Si vous n'êtes pas un des destinataires concernés par
cette communication ou une des personne autorisées à la recevoir, veuillez en
aviser l'expéditeur par courriel et détruire toutes copies qui peuvent exister.
This message is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is
adresses. It contains privileged and confidential information which is not to
be disclosed without the sender's express consent. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message or an authorized representative thereof, please
notify the sender by email and then destroy this message as well as all other
existing copies.