Hi Kiran,
If you can't get Remedy to load the WSDL successfully, I would suggest
using Eclipse with the SOAPUI plugin (all free).  This is a great way
to test the consumption of web services.  SOAPUI will set up a test
request (or requests, depending on the number of ports in the WSDL)
for you with blank values.  Just fill in the blanks and run it.  Once
you've verified that the web service is good and it is doing what you
expect, then try loading the WSDL in Remedy.
Cheers,
Trevor.