From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of kiran
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Regarding email user instructions... (U)

**
Should i explicitly mention the fields that are to be returned from
Remedy ? Can you please explain to me the second sentence that you have
mentioned

"If you are using a SMTP address and not a user name, the fields
included in your message must have "Public" permission.

Regards,
kiran

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Hennigan, Sandra H CTR OSD-CIO
        The recipient of the message must have permission to the fields
that you
        want included in the message.
        If you are using a SMTP address and not a user name, the fields
included
        in your message must have "Public" permission.

        Sandra Hennigan