Sorry, my bad, I just could not explain.

I am working on an export form and I'd like user to choose a folder
and a filename for the backup file to be created.
Not to input a previously created file.

Updating MidTier to 7.1 does not seem to be possible for the time, so
I will use buttons instead of right-click menus.