We are having an issue with our 7.5 upgrade. An example is as
Hi,

We are having an issue with our 7.5 upgrade. An example is as follows:

In a Filter: DATE($Date Param$) returns '09/21/09' (where $Date Param$ =
'21/09/2009 15:00:00')

In an Active Link:  DATE($Date Param$) returns --> '21/09/2009' (where
$Date Param$ = '21/09/2009 15:00:00')

i.e. same command returns different date formats.

Anybody know why the Filter version of the command could possibly return
the date in m/d/y format instead of the expected d/m/y as per the Active
Link.

Cheers,

Paul Clements
Senior Analyst/Programmer
Applications & Business Solutions

112 Ingram Street
Glasgow
G1 1ET

Phone: 0141 276 0938
Email: paul.cleme...@access.uk.com

***Disclaimer****
This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named
addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. This email is not
guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind Access in any contract or
obligation.

SERVICE GLASGOW LLP trading as ACCESS Registered in Scotland. No: SO301705
Registered Office:112 Ingram Street, Glasgow, G1 1ET