Joe,
What server/client version?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Expand Box for character fields... bug maybe???

**
Listers,

I guess its my turn to bug the list for a bit :-)

I have noticed this a few days ago but thought I'd bring this up with Remedy
Support later but before I do wanted to see what I hear from you guys here..

I have character fields where I have the Expand Box hidden.. WORKS with
SINGLE-ROW fields.. However if I define a MULTIPLE-ROW field, the expand box
DOES NOT HIDE irrespective of the choice of hiding or not hiding it. This
happens both on the thick as well as the thin client..

I am almost dead sure it did hide when instructed to hide in the older
versions..

Has anyone noticed anything in the new documentations that this new behavior
may be as designed? Or is this a small cosmetic bug?

It looks ugly if you have a text field that you have displayed as text to
display stuff like tips or whatever which you know would fit in the real
estate you provided for it, but you see that ugly box on the form when you
do not even need it..

Joe

Are"_