From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Victor Olufowobi
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 1:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Error 303 on Set Field Filter action

**

More information:
When I Automaped the fields and unchecked the "Match by ID" checkbox the filter
fired sucessfully. When revert back to "Match by ID" I received the same error.
I need to map by id since the source forms will be changing.

Any suggestions ...... please....

Victor

On Thu 03/09/09 09:40 , vic...@klub.chip.pl sent:
Can anyone please give ma a hint on how to diagonize this problem?

Victor

On Wed 02/09/09 09:02 , vic...@klub.chip.pl sent:
I'm using the development studio. There is no Advanced Option - only SAMPLE
DATA as Data Source

Victor

On Wed 02/09/09 00:39 , "Grooms, Frederick W" frederick.w.gro...@xo.com sent:
Are you using the Advanced option in your Set Fields?