Richard,

If its an escalation doing a set fields, look at the ones that are tied to
the "AAS:ActivityInterface_Create" form, and then pay attention to the
filters that might be triggered.  (use your logs)
If its an escalation doing a push fields, the following Oracle SQL will
help you find which ones are pushing values to the
"AAS:ActivityInterface_Create" form.

------------------------------
select s.name Form, e.name Escalation, decode
(e.firetmtype,1,'Interval',2,'Time') Type, e.queryshort || e.querylong
RunIf, sf.actionindex, sf.fieldid fieldidPushed, sf.assignshort ||
sf.assignlong PushAssign
from escalation e, escal_mapping em, arschema s, filter_push sf
where e.escalationid = em.escalationid
and em.schemaid = s.schemaid
and e.escalationid = sf.filterid
and e.enable = 1
and (sf.assignshort || sf.assignlong like '%\AAS:ActivityInterface_Create
\%')   //form name in push fields
------------------------------

(the usual caveats apply when digging around at the db level)

Hope that helps.
Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Now... Just where did I put that cheese...?"

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |LJ Longwing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |09/10/2009 12:09 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |

  |Re: Strange errors...help appreciated....

| Sent by:   |

  |"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

You have an escalation that's firing, from the looks of it at 5 after
midnight.  It is likely doing a set which is causing a push via filter, or
it is doing a push that's causing the error defined.