From: Tim Rondeau <timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com>
Subject: SLM Measurement Reports
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 4:00 PM

Hi All,

Arsystem 7.0.1 patch 2   SLM 7.0.02

Looking to run some SLM Measurement reports.   Besides the ones out of the
box.    We have been having plenty of issues with trying to run anything off of
the SLM Measurement.

We basically created a join between the Help Desk and SLM Measurement to get
the fields we want.  Which are Svt Title, met/missed and Incident #, company.
We made sure fields that need to be indexed have been, this basically brings
our Database to a halt.

Wondering if anyone has run into similar issues and how they have dealt with
getting the data.

Thanks

Tim