Resolved for me.  There were fields in the Crystal Report that the my test
user, when in the limited group, did not have access to.  I removed those
fields and the errors went away.

One note, the error was different in WUT 7.1 p2.  The ODBC error actually
said that I didn't have access to field xyz.

Hope this helps you out.

Jason