Hey Man:

Do you have all of Jerry, J.T. and me on your list?

-Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Thad K Esser
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Oregon Remedy User Group (ORUG) Meeting September 22, 2009

Hello,

For anyone that is interested in attending the next ORUG meeting in
Portland (Oregon), let me or Gary know and one of us will send you the
address and other contact info.

Oregon Remedy User Group Meeting September 22, 2009

AGENDA
8:00am - 8:30am:  Check-in & Continental Breakfast.
8:30am - 10:00 am:  "What's New in AR System & ITSM v7.5"- Tips and
Tricks;
7.5 AR Server and Dev Studio (Vicky Schmidt, Rapid Technologies)
10:00am-10:10am: Break
10:15am - 11:00am:  "Enhancing Remedy with Kinetic Data:  Request,
Survey, Calendar and Response solutions built on Remedy" (John Sundberg,
Kinetic
Data)
11:00am - 12:00pm:  "License Migration/Blue Pricing"

Thanks go to Rapid Technologies for sponsoring this meeting and helping
to put it together.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Now... Just where did I put that cheese...?"
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment,
contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is
intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message
and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including
any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
*