Hi Folks...

I though I would post this - for others who might find themselves in a
similar position.

Here is quick and easy way to pass parameters to Crystal reports.

1) Create your own console and add the following fields:
 - Server Name
 - Form Name
 - Default View
 - Report Name
 - Query
 - Selected IDs
2) Create your Crystal Report and store it in the Remedy form called
Report
3) Create an active link that executes an Open Window Action.
4) Use Sample Data in the Open Window Action and use the fields shown
in item 1) as variables that are passed to Crystal.
5) In the active link qualification use the External command to pass
the Query field value to Crystal Reports.
6) In the User Tool create queries that you need by using the Advanced
Query Line - then copying this qualification to the Query field.
7) For this to work - make sure that you select Query Override in the
Open Window Command.

Whatever query you pass will act as though you selected the form and
placed the query in the Advanced Query line...

I tried this and it appears to work ...

Note:  I am using the Developer Studio to do this.  This feature was
available from 6.3 and up, but it was a bit more complex to execute.