From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Webster, Basil
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7.0 Reporting - Time Taken To Repair

**

Hi All,

We are running ITSM 7.0 and have not been able to find how to run a
report which reflects the time it has taken for a ticket to be resolved.
Basically from assigned to resolved, taking business hours and holidays
into consideration.

We run all our reports out of Business Objects where we have also
installed BMC Analytics. There must be some ready built calculations?

Kind Regards,

Basil Webster

Remedy Developer

Siemens Southern Africa

IT Solutions and Services (Pty) Ltd

Infrastructure Operations

300 Janadel Avenue, Halfway House, 1685

T : +27 11 652 7523
F : +27 86 506 2883
M : +27 82 452 9389
basil.webs...@siemens.com <mailto:basil.webs...@siemens.com>
www.siemens.co.za

________________

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

This e-mail communication, its attachments, if any, and any rights
attaching to it are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the
property of Siemens Limited. It is confidential, private and intended
for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient and
receive this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any
review, copying, use, discloser or distribution in any manner whatsoever
is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error and delete the e-mail and any copies
of it. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender unless clearly stated as those of Siemens Limited. Siemens
Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever, and
howsoever incurred or suffered resulting or arising from the use of this
e-mail communication and/or its attachments.

Siemens Limited does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail
communication nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference.

For more information about Siemens Limited, visit our website at
www.siemens.com

Siemens Limited
Company Registration Number: 1923/007514/06
Registered Address: 300 Janadel Avenue, Halfway House 1685
VAT Registration Number: 4790104428
Chairman:  Dr S Russwurm*; Deputy Chairman: Dr ATM Mokgokong
Chief Executive Officer: SJ Clarkson; Chief Financial Officer: AD Hall
Executive Directors: HA Hollier, AM Mathole
Non-Executive Director: D Hoke*; Dr MI Surve; K Setzin
Alternate Director: R Guntermann*; I Amod; Y Mahomed
Company Secretary: V Reddy

Are"_