Also, if you've recently upgraded your AR Server, make sure the permissions are
the same on your Group or User form...

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of jham36
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Active link that works in the user tool not working on Mid-tier

If you are using the $Groups$ keyword, you may need to use $\GROUPS$ instead.
this will prevent it from being parsed until it is needed.
I am assuming 'Group List' is a field on your form, or are you looking at the
User Form?
ALso try this:
( 'Group List' LIKE  "%" + "486" + "%" ) AND ( 'Full Name' LIKE ( $Short
Description$ +  "%" ))

James