Hey everyone!

Hope your enjoying football, why I am working ;)

We just won a long term contract and need some individuals to work on
our core team for years to come.

Clearance is required and it has to be atleast a Secret.

Salaries between 65K - 120K
Bachelors Degree Preferred
Jr Remedy - 2-4 Years Exp
Mid Remedy - 5+ Years Exp (If you don't have a Bachelors Degree need to
have 8+ Years Exp)
Working in a Multi-platform Oracle/SQL environment on 7.0.2 ITSM Suite.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Recruiter
Kforce Federal Staffing
937.449.1749 office

Great People = Great Results(r)

confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original.