Thanks Chris,

The hours that it churns even when upgrading from 7.5.01, plus the fact
that it over-writes any customisations because it does a fresh install,
means that I can't apply it at the moment.

Currently BMC Support is quoting tech bulletins at me. If only they would
try it and let me know what happens to them!

Cheers

Peter