From: Patel, Rajal
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 2:27 PM
To: Nall, Roger
Cc: Desai, Chandresh; Mathew, Sibi; Armstrong, Sandra; Verma, Vikas
Subject: ARSystem Web service

Hi Roger,
We called OpGetList but it's only returning 1 record.  We need a class that
would return array of records.  See below screenshot.  We went through the
document you send but there are no examples of how to call the web service.  If
you have examples that I can look at for .net please let me know.  That will
help us understand it little better.

Chandresh/Sibi - have you used Remedy web service in your application?

Thanks,
Rajal