From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of copits.rich...@bwc.state.oh.us
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: A tomcat config problem....

**

I know very little about tomcat but find that I think I have to change a
setting(s?) on the web server.

The situation - I've asked the network folks to change the DNS entry to
refer to the sever name - call it

ARAPP - so that when a user has the web browser up they can type ARAPP in
the address line and have

it bring up the web signon form. However, when I do this I get the Tomcat
page that has the string

"If you're seeing this page via a web browser, it means you've setup Tomcat
successfully. Congratulations!"

Now I'm stumped. How do I set it up/configure it so that the signon page
comes up? The URL that I want to

go to is http://ARAPP/arsys/shared/login.jsp?/arsys/  but I can't figure out
where/how to configure the

tomcat server to go here. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!! (But bear
in mind I'm a babe in the woods

when it comes to Tomcat.)

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception,
please delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or
transmitting this message. _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_