Pascale,
You need to increase your jvm size to accommodate your usage, please let us
know if you don't know how to accomplish that.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of pascale.bo...@daimler.com
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 3:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid tier crashing suddenly with "Could not invoke the service()
method on servlet ApplicationServlet. Exception thrown :
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError"

**
Hi all,

We are having an issue on one of our midtier environement in production.
The midtier runs on a websphere and we are now seeing websphere server
hanging more and more with this error in the logs.

10/2/09 12:30:02:870 PDT] 000022ef ServletWrappe E   SRVE0068E: Could not
invoke the service() method on servlet ApplicationServlet. Exception thrown
: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Of course, the Remedy mid tier is blamed for this one.  I can't find any
information on what this means besides the obvious lack of memory/resources
allocated to Remedy.
Any clues?

ARS 7.01 patch 003
WebSphere Platform 6.0 [ND 6.0.2.25 cf250801.02]

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Developer
Daimler Trucks North America
MP9
Portland, OR
503-745-6569
If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.

Are"_