From: "Brittain, Mark" <mbritt...@navisite.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 3:19:53 PM
Subject: Views

Hi All,

I have what probably amounts to a really dumb question but I am baffled. What I
would like to do is create a different view for two groups.

The Manager group only needs to see a small group of fields. The Help Desk
needs lots of fields, buttons, etc. I can create the view that each group wants
to see, but how do I set it up so that each group sees their view? I looked in
the ARS 6.3 manuals and can’t find a thing that tells me how.

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite
mbritt...@navisite.com
(315) 453-2912 x5418 (Phone)
(315) 317.2897 (Cell)
Reduce Cost of IT with Managed Hosting and Application Services from NaviSite.
Visit www.NaviSite.com Today.

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.