And, if you ever get to the point where you need a load balancer, or want
a hole punched through a firewall you don't have to touch every PC to
specify a tcp port...

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl?s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com