Folks,

As many of you know, I've been working with Column Technologies for the last
year, and while I generally try to keep my work life and ARSList (ARS
Community) lives separate, I'd like to make you all aware of the CCRM
product release by Column Technologies, as I'm very excited about it!  J

I've tried to attach the datasheets for your convenience, but the listserv
is rejecting me. . since they didn't come through properly, you can view
more on our website using the following link:
http://www.columnit.com/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.columnit.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=274&It
emid=130> &view=article&id=274&Itemid=130

If anyone has any questions about the product, wants to see a demo, etc.,
please contact me off-list, and I'll get you in touch with the right people.

Thank you all, and take care!

Matt Reinfeldt