From: strauss [mailto:stra...@unt.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: Auto-find in Remedy object lists

**
So, who has tried installing any of the ARS or ITSM 7.5 components on Windows
Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (x64)?  I am debating putting everything on R2 (SQL,
ARS, mid-tier, RKM, ITSM, SLM, whatever) since I am installing new hardware to
host it all.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/