Hello,

> Stack: [0x4de60000,0x4dea0000],  sp=0x4de9e78c,  free space=249k
> Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native
> code)
> C  [arjni70.dll+0x1f26f]

This suggests the fault is in the native AR API.  Also, you mention version
7.1, yet the library is 7.0 - you seem to be writing "old" AR API code, when
you could be writing "new" code, i.e. against the new API, which is totally
different and a major step forward.

I'm not sure what you're doing as you've mentioned Midtier and suggest you're
writing your own code, but can I suggest you try the ARS7.5 pure Java AR API.
Works great for our products!

John
--
John Baker, Java System Solutions.