Hi Nitin,

did you replace the string "formname" with the name of an existing form or shall the formname replaced by a field value from your form? In this case you have to fill in the FIELDID instead of the FIELDNAME

select f.name
from filter f,filter_mapping fm, arschema s
where f.filterid = fm.filterid AND fm.schemaid = s.schemaid
and s.name = '$536870123$' -- Replace the field id with the correct id.

Br
Norbert