From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Brian Gillock
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AIE

FYI - According to BMC support the Export AIE Config feature was designed for
them to help customers and cannot be used without modification to migrate from
one server to another.  Not only do the server names on the instances have to
be changed, as mentioned below, but there is one form's data that has to be
removed entirely.  I haven't received the specifics on this, but wanted to
relay what I do know.  I have done the import and made it work, but it required
some manual mucking about.  That said, it should work fine if your server names
are the same and you have the same number of Instances.  Hope this helps
without adding any confusion.

Cheers,
Brian