Perhaps not exactly what you want but Panacea Workflow Studio allows you to
snapshot or archive your server, including foundation data, within a
Workflow Studio cache and have one or many snapshots available for browsing,
comparing, exporting..etc at a given time. You can then compare foundation
data over time using the data comparison functionality (based on any primary
key), providing a way of auditing changes. Although you would still have to
setup/specify which of the forms holding the foundation data you were
interested in within ITSM

To do this select your server - specify the Foundation data (with/out
subsets) you want to store and the cache will be created for you
automatically. You can also incrementally update the cache (and foundation
data) either through the gui or from a scheduled job.  Once in the cache you
can browse/compare the data from the tool as though it were a 'live' server.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Thohan

'+44 0 1784 497 047

(   +44 0 7875 009 519