From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of copits.rich...@bwc.state.oh.us
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 11:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Incident permissions problem...

**

We're seeing a problem in the ITSM incident application that is very
puzzling and hopefully someone here can shed some

light on what we should be looking for.

The problem seems to be that we have users who need to be able to save
tickets, reassign tickets and edit/update them.

We've set them up initially as "incident users" but have had to elevate
them to "incident master" to let them be able to

do these tasks. In some cases we've had to elevate them even higher.
This seems to happen with either fixed or floating

licenses.

Any help....suggestions to check....manuals to read would be
appreciated.

AR 7.5 patch 2

Incident 7.5

SQL 2005

Windows 2003 R2

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to
Ohio's public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have
received this message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or
interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message.

Are"_