From: Martin, Robert - martinrd
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:48 AM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: "Public" permission group can't see attachments

Dear List,

We are having problems with "Public" not being able to see Attachment Fields.
Both the Attachment Pool, and the individual Attachment Fields have "Public"
permissions.  But if somebody with no permissions opens a form, sometimes he
sees a blank Attachment Pool with no fields, and other time he can't even see
the Attachment Pool.

If I give the user permission to one of the other groups with permissions to
the attachments, then he can see them with no problem.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University

(ARS 7.1 p3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

PS- I sent a similar email yesterday, but it looks like the main message body
got blanked out somewhere along the way.  So I am trying again.